Tucson, Arizona, is considered the soul of the Sonoran Desert because it gives the flavor of the Southwest culture. Tucson basically means wide-open spaces that give you an enchanting experience, offering plenty of room to explore and unplug so that you can free yourself from all worries.
This desert oasis offers entertainment, activities, and great food! If you’re in the mood for burgers on your visit, here are the 10 best burgers in town!
Best Burgers in Tucson
Divine Bovine Burgers
Want to enjoy tasty burgers? You must visit Divine Bovine Burgers, which offers fresh and unique ground beef burgers and includes the highest quality of toppings served on a baked bun. Select the burger of your choice from their great options!
This spot offers a delicious vegetarian burger and has a burger for everyone!
- 1021 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ 85711, United States
- +1 520 203 8884
- Monday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
Zinburger offers high-quality burgers that you don’t want to miss out on! This spot offers delicious burgers, appetizers, salads, and more!
They also offer a variety of sweet treats including milkshakes and pies! Zinburger is famous because of its environment, staff, and quality of food they give their customers.
- 6390 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85715, United States
- +1 520 298 2020
- Monday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
The Habit Burger Grill
The Habit Burger Grill offers special charbroiled burgers that are quite delicious! They also offer fries, sandwiches, and more!
If you are in for a treat, try the original double char. It is big enough to fill the hungriest stomachs.
- 5721 E Broadway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85711, United States
- +1 520 838 0691
- Monday – Sunday, 10:30 AM – 10:00 PM.
Graze Premium Burgers
Graze Premium Burgers offers fresh-cut fries, which are their specialty. You can choose your favorite dish from the menu card, including a turkey burger, grilled chicken sandwich, veggie burger, and hot dog with grazed chopped salad.
Other dishes like graze burgers, French fries, and crisps are also freshly made, giving you amazing experiences.
They even offer gluten-free buns and lettuce wraps. The Chorizo Burger with an egg is the best-seller.
- 5635 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711, United States
- +1 520 347 2159
- Monday – Thursday, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Saturday, 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Friday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
Smashburger is a quality restaurant that serves the best combos and meals to satisfy its customers. Premium burgers are served with fries and drinks for the next generation of burger lovers.
Smashburger also offers burgers specially made for customers with allergies and intolerances. As the name implies, these burgers are the best and will satisfy all of your cravings.
The best-seller is the classic Smash burger. “Fish Fridays” are the best. When you buy one fish burger, you get the next one for $1.
- 3837 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716, United States
- +1 520 325 9553
- Monday – Thursday, 10:00 AM – 9:30 PM. Friday – Saturday, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Sunday, 10:00 AM – 9:30 PM.
In-N-Out Burger is a famous spot known for its homemade french fries and delicious burgers! No one does fast food like In-N-Out!
This quality fast-food chain offers classic California-based burgers served with patties, thick shakes, and hand-cut fries. Here, you can also get customized burgers that will surely meet your burger cravings.
The classic cheeseburger is a must-try and is the most popular item on the menu.
- 3711 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716, United States
- +1 800 786 1000
- Monday – Thursday, 10:30 AM – 1:00 AM. Friday – Saturday, 10:30 AM – 01:30 AM. Sunday, 10:30 AM – 1:00 AM.
Lindy’s on 4th
Calling all burger lovers, Lindy’s on 4th is a great spot you won’t want to miss! Their menu includes freshly-made burgers with salads and fries.
It is a unique restaurant that serves creative cocktails and freshly-made burgers, offering a friendly environment with some amazing food experiences.
We recommend trying the burger of the month to get the best items on the menu.
- 500 N 4th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705, United States
- +1 520 207 6970
- Monday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Sunday, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Who doesn’t love a burger paired with frozen treats? Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers can offer you just that!
Their steakburgers are delicious, and they offer combination meals for a full dining experience. Enjoy their frozen custard as a sundae, in a waffle cone, or buy a pint and take some home with you!
- 7120 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, United States
- +1 520 298 9337
- Monday – Sunday, 10:30 AM – 10:00 PM.
Amigos Burgers and Beer
Amigos Burgers & Beer offers a tasty burger along with great beer and good times. This spot provides a cozy, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere to enjoy a great bite to eat. Check out their famous LAII super bowl!
This spot offers more than just great burgers, also offers sandwiches, salads, wings, and more! Amigos Burgers and Beer is famous for its Californian-style burgers.
- 6372 S Nogales Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85706, United States
- +1 520 398 6598
- Monday – Sunday, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
Want to enjoy dine-in, delivery, or online ordering? Beaut Burger has you covered. You can easily order online from its menu card, which includes a bun choice option, freshly-made patties, and your choice of tasty toppings.
Their diverse menu offers burgers for everyone! They also offer pulled pork, bay cakes, beer-battered cauli bites, and more!
Pair your meal with ice cream or their scotcheroo and enjoy their large beer, cocktail, and wine menu for an all-around great experience!
- 267 South Avenida del Convento, Tucson, AZ 85745, United States
- +1 520 344 5907
- Monday – Sunday, 11:30 AM – 8:30 PM.
You might also be interested in:
- Best Pizza in Tucson
- Best Breweries in Tucson
- Best Bars in Tucson
- Best Ice Cream in Tucson
- Best Tacos in Tucson
- Best Wings in Tucson
- Best Sushi in Tucson
- Best Cafes in Tucson
- Best Fancy Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Steakhouses in Tucson
- Best Lunch in Tucson
- Best Mexican food in Tucson
- Best Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Tucson
- Best Breakfast in Tucson
Amar was born and raised in England and embarked on an 11-country round-the-world gap year after graduation and then became well and truly hooked. The first gap year inspired a second, which ended up being a 23-country down-the-world trip from Canada to Antarctica. Since then, Amar has spent the last 14 years traveling the 7 continents.