Tucson, Arizona, has the most delicious variety of food available. From steaks to hamburgers, vegan to gluten-free, you name it, Tucson has it! Refuel, so you’re ready to dive back into the entertainment and beautiful views this city has to offer.
Below, we will discuss the 10 best lunch spots in Tucson, Arizona!
The Best Lunch Spots in Tucson
Baja Cafe on Broadway
Baja Café on Broadway is one of the best places to visit because it provides a cozy atmosphere paired with delicious food. Once you enter, it seems like a chic kitchen. Urban Matter declares them as among the top 8 spots for breakfast sandwiches in Tucson.
You can customize your omelet or go for the Baja breakfast. The Wolverine 3.7, carne asada taco, and Don’s American Burgers are best-sellers.
- 7002 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, United States
- +1 520 495 4772
- Monday – Sunday, 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Five Points Market & Restaurant
A versatile spot, Five Points Market & Restaurant has it all. It offers espresso drinks and great food and even has a grocery market. It gives a very happy, urban, and hip vibe, which diners love.
For egg lovers, the Eggleston sandwich is a trip to heaven. The pork sandwich is another favorite. The meat is smoky, tender, and has the best flavors.
- 756 S Stone Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 623 3888
- Monday – Sunday, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Operational since 2015, Nook is a new restaurant with a modern vibe. They have several unique items on their list, which makes them stand out from the rest.
Must-tries include tamale pie or casserole, which has the perfect balance of flavors without being too spicy. The Nourish Bowl is another delicious find, along with the grinder with fries.
- 1 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 622 6665
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Saturday, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Sunday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Hub Restaurant & Ice Creamery
Serving one of the best veggie burgers in town, HUB Restaurant & Ice Creamery will surprise you with their menu.
They offer perfect greens, delicious burgers, amazing appetizers, a wide variety of fish, and mac and cheese with a twist. Their best-sellers include the classic meatloaf, fish and chips, and the lamb burger.
- 266 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 207 8201
- Sunday – Thursday, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Friday and Saturday, 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
One of the best outdoor dining spaces in Tucson, Seis Kitchen allows you to enjoy nature while eating. They’re open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
They are famous for their Mexican-style burritos and tacos. Don’t forget to try the Ensalada Rustica for a punch of organic mixed greens.
- 130 South Avenida del Convento #100, Tucson, AZ 85745, United States
- +1 520 622 200
- Sunday – Thursday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Friday and Saturday, 8:00 AM – 9:30 PM.
No one offers food as organic, fresh, and locally sourced as Tumerico. This Latin-inspired restaurant specializes in gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options.
Their menu changes daily based upon available ingredients, which brings excitement and ensures everything they offer is fresh! Along with food, they also serve fresh juice, espressos, and lattes.
- 2526 E 6th St, Tucson, AZ 85716, United States
- +1 520 240 6947
- Tuesdays, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Wednesday – Saturday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
Prep & Pastry
Prep & Pastry offers high-quality food with excellent service. This New American-inspired restaurant specializes in breakfast, brunch, and lunch. There’s a reason why cast-iron duck confit is a best seller.
The duck is well-seasoned, has the perfect balance of flavors, and is cooked to perfection. The oven-roasted sweet potato hash is roasted perfectly.
Delicious, timely service, and excellent staff—what more could you ask for?
- 2660 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719, United States
- +1 520 240 6947
- Monday – Sunday, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Located in Hotel Congress, this spot offers a diverse menu with fun titles! If you love your meat, go for the “Real Thing”. This is the best-seller at Cup Café.
There is no compromise on quality here, and they offer delicious breakfast, lunch, and coffee. Their menu includes soups, salads, tacos, and more. The Drunken Fish is a hit and they offer Vegan Breakfast Tacos that are tasty!
- 311 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 798 1618
- Monday – Sunday, 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
Located in the heart of Tucson, LaCo is the perfect spot to enjoy a tasty meal in a beautiful outdoor dining environment. Their menu is an eclectic mix of Southwestern food, and they home several Arizona craft beers, unique cocktails, and more!
Their brunch menu is vast and offers many great options for everyone to enjoy. Ranging from breakfast tacos, pork hash, tallboy tots, and more. Their unique environment, paired with their rustic decor, makes for a wonderful experience. They even have live music on the weekends!
This spot paired with another local gem, Tallboys, and together they’re offering a quality and memorable experience.
- 201 N Court Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 999 8269
- Monday – Sunday, 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
Experts in home-made meals, Robert’s Restaurant offers the most homely meals with ample servings. You have daily specials to choose from, and all the meals come out hot, quick, and tasty.
They take quality seriously here – making all of their bread from scratch, grinding and tenderizing their own meat, and making delicious homemade coleslaw.
Their menu ranges from breakfast options, burgers, sandwiches, and more. They even offer homemade desserts!
- 3301 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85716, United States
- +1 520 795 1436
- Monday – Saturday, 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
You might also be interested in:
- Best Pizza in Tucson
- Best Breweries in Tucson
- Best Bars in Tucson
- Best Ice Cream in Tucson
- Best Tacos in Tucson
- Best Burgers in Tucson
- Best Wings in Tucson
- Best Sushi in Tucson
- Best Cafes in Tucson
- Best Fancy Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Steakhouses in Tucson
- Best Mexican food in Tucson
- Best Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Tucson
- Best Breakfast in Tucson