Tucson, Arizona, is home to various outdoor activities like parks, mountain ranges, and a lively downtown area. Wherever you go, you will see people having fun and enjoying the weather. It is also famous for its quintessential Southwestern cuisine. When we talk about Southwestern food, steak makes its way to the top!
Here is our list of the best steakhouses in Tucson!
Best Steakhouses in Tucson
Silver Saddle Steakhouse
Operating since 1984, the Silver Saddle Steakhouse knows how people like their steak. They have developed and refined their flavor, and that is why it is the most sought-after steak in Tucson. Fresh, piping hot, meaty, and juicy – just how a steak should be.
They offer a diverse menu, and there are a lot of great options to choose from. The Prime Rib with a martini is a killer combo. Another show-stopper is the Sampler; it has ribs, chicken, and sirloin – delicious.
- 310 E Benson Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85713, United States
- +1 520 622 6253
- Wednesdays – Fridays, 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Saturdays, 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Sundays, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
Cattletown Steakhouse & Saloon
Cattletown Steakhouse & Saloon is a must-visit for steak lovers! This casual steakhouse is known for their great atmosphere, service, and food.
The interior is very rustic and makes for a wonderful southwest vibe. They are famous for their mouth-watering steaks. The “Famous Baby T-Bone” is their most popular steak and it is delicious!
- 3141 E Drexel Rd, Tucson, AZ 85706, United States
- +1 520 295 1141
- Monday – Friday, 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Saturday, 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
One of the busiest steakhouses in Tucson, Texas Roadhouse is a great steakhouse for the whole family. They even provide entertainment for kids!. If you ask, they will give chalk to the kids to draw with.
Their steaks are delicious, and they offer a great variety of cuts, including filet mignon, prime rib, ribeyes, and more! Their menu is large and they offer many side options as well as other entree meals.
- 170 S Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ 85711, United States
- +1 520 514 7427
- Monday – Thursday, 3:30 PM – 9:30 PM. Friday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 9:30 PM. Sunday, 11:00 AM – 9:30 PM.
To get the full southern cowboy vibe, try out Pinnacle Peak. They offer the best mesquite-grilled steaks in town, and their environment is sure to make you feel like you’re experiencing an authentic old west meal!
Their hot seller is the beef brisket. If you have a sweet tooth, try the peach cobbler dessert. It is heavenly. Attend their Pistoleros show to get the full feel of the cowboy life.
- 6541 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ 85715, United States
- +1 520 296 0911
- Monday – Sunday, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
Charro Steak & Del Rey
For sustainability advocates, it can’t get any better than Charro Steak & Del Rey. It is an industrial-chic restaurant that only uses grass-fed beef, sustainable seafood, and cage-free poultry. It has a full bar, and the wine options are amazing.
Their seafood menu is one-of-a-kind, but their steaks are out of this world. Their steak options include filet mignon, Tucson’s t-bone, boneless ribeye, and more!
- 188 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 485 1922
- Monday – Saturday, 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Sunday, 03:00 AM – 09:00 AM.
Offering a versatile menu, Sullivan’s Steakhouse makes it to the list of top 10 steakhouses in Tucson. They have something here for everyone.
Their large menu ranges from appetizers, salads, fresh seafood, and much more! When it comes to steaks, they definitely have options. They offer delicious house-cut and bone-in cuts, and some of their options include ribeye, new york strip, filet mignon, and more.
- 1785 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85718, United States
- +1 520 299 4275
- Monday – Thursday, 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Friday – Saturday, 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM. Sunday, 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
Daisy Mae’s Steak House
Daisy Mae’s Steak House is known for having delicious steaks, so much so that many professional athletes and celebrities have dined here! They were mentioned in the “top 25 steakhouses in America” for two consecutive years by the American Academy of Restaurants and Steakhouses!
Start your meal with a delicious appetizer before diving into the main course! Their steak options range from sirloin, filet mignon, porterhouse, and more!
End your meal with the mudd pie for a complete experience. They even have a good menu for kids!
- 2735 W Anklam Rd, Tucson, AZ 85745, United States
- +1 520 792 8888
- Monday – Saturday, 4:00 PM – 10 PM. Sunday, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
One of the best steakhouses, El Corral has everything going right for them. Unlike other steakhouses, it is not dark and loud, but quiet and serene. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip in the appetizers is a must-try.
The El Corral Cut is the most popular item on their menu, but they offer a wide variety of dishes including steaks, prime rib, seafood, poultry, and more!
- 2201 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85718, United States
- +1 520 299 6092
- Monday – Sunday, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
One of the most popular steakhouses in the country, Longhorn Steakhouse is a great spot for steak lovers. This family-friendly restaurant offers great options for the kids and a unique cocktail menu for the adults.
Their menu includes many options for appetizers, entrees, salads, sides, desserts, and more! When it comes to steak, Longhorn Steakhouse definitely has you covered. Try their Outlaw Ribeye for a delicious flavor.
- 4421 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705, United States
- +1 520 293 7942
- Sunday – Thursday, 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Friday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
Another popular steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse puts an Australian twist on their menu. They’re known for their famous bloomin onion and for having delicious steaks!
Their menu is diverse and includes a great selection of appetizers, salads, soups, entrees, sides, and desserts. Their special, the Outback, is seasoned to perfection. There is something here for everyone to enjoy!
- 4871 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712, United States
- +1 520 323 8892
- Sunday, 11:30 AM – 9:00 PM. Monday – Saturday, 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM.
You might also be interested in:
- Best Pizza in Tucson
- Best Breweries in Tucson
- Best Bars in Tucson
- Best Ice Cream in Tucson
- Best Tacos in Tucson
- Best Burgers in Tucson
- Best Wings in Tucson
- Best Sushi in Tucson
- Best Cafes in Tucson
- Best Fancy Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Lunch in Tucson
- Best Mexican food in Tucson
- Best Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Tucson
- Best Breakfast in Tucson
Amar was born and raised in England and embarked on an 11-country round-the-world gap year after graduation and then became well and truly hooked. The first gap year inspired a second, which ended up being a 23-country down-the-world trip from Canada to Antarctica. Since then, Amar has spent the last 14 years traveling the 7 continents.