With so many cultures mingling together, the dining options are incredible in Tucson. The weather adds to the aesthetic beauty of the area and makes dining outside popular here.
You will find all types of food here, from street food, cafes, to fine dining restaurants.
Below, we will discuss the 10 best fancy restaurants in Tucson!
Best Fancy Restaurants in Tucson
The Grill at Hacienda Del Sol
When it comes to fine dining, the Grill at Hacienda Del Sol is a great place to visit. Live music, wine, an excellent view – what more can someone ask for?
Their vast selection of wines is certainly worth mentioning. They offer 800 types of wine! Yes, let that just sink in!
The Sunday brunch is a must-try! It has an assortment of dishes such as smoked salmon, prime rib, pasta, shrimp, eggs benedict, waffles, and much more. The apple bourbon éclair is the perfect end to a delicious meal.
- 5501 N Hacienda Del Sol Rd, Tucson, AZ 85718, United States
- +1 520 529 3500
- Sunday, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Monday – Saturday, 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
When it comes to options, Sullivan’s Steakhouse has many. It offers several menus, including dinner, dessert, wine, bar bites, cocktails, and more. They even have a catering and private dining menu.
For starters, don’t miss the calamari served with chili. Their filet mignon and crab cakes are a hit.
End your meal with their delectable key lime pie, and you’ll be dreaming about it for days! They offer excellent quality at this fine dining spot!
- 1785 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85718, United States
- +1 520 299 4275
- Monday – Thursday, 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Friday – Sunday, 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM.
Le Rendez-Vous has been in operation for nearly four decades, and they have something here for everyone! They offer two types of dining options. One is the small platters, the Bistro. The second one is the fine dining option.
This French-inspired restaurant has many delicious options to try. Some of their dinner options include Scottish salmon, roasted duck, and veal.
- 3844 E Fort Lowell Rd, Tucson, AZ 85716, United States
- +1 520 323 7373
- Saturday and Sunday: 5:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.; 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.; Monday–Friday: 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
Primo with Patio Dining
Offering the best scallops around, Primo with Patio Dining is a spot you won’t want to miss! Located in the JW Marriot, this restaurant offers high-quality food and a diverse cocktail menu.
They offer a wide variety of dinner options such as pasta, salads, and entree meals. Their menu includes unique dishes you won’t want to miss, including charred octopus and honey-lavender duck breast.
- 3800 W Starr Pass Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85745, United States
- +1 520 791 6071
- Tuesday – Saturday, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Excellent staff, excellent service, and excellent food – this is what you will get at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
The lobster bisque soup is an all-season favorite. Their dinner menu includes delicious appetizers, salads, entrees, signature steaks, and much more! They also offer a kid’s menu and gluten-free menu.
- 6360 N Campbell Ave, Suite 180, Tucson, AZ 85718-3172
- +1 520 529 5017
- Monday – Saturday, 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Sunday, 4:00 PM – 9:30 PM.
A paradise for meat lovers and vegetarians alike, Feast does it with flair and style. This fine dining restaurant changes its menu monthly, always keeping things fresh and exciting.
Terrific service, delicious food, excellent environment, and a delicious glass of wine, they do everything right here! They serve lunch, dinner, and brunch, and even offer catering.
- 3719 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716, United States
- +1 520 326 9363
- Sunday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM.
If you like to pair high-quality food with a comfortable environment, Jonathan’s Cork is the spot for you! This southwestern restaurant tunes into its history and environment by displaying Native American art, DeGrazia prints, and four fireplaces.
Some of their delicious menu options include shrimp cakes, lamb chops, prime rib, and more. They also offer tasty desserts and vegetarian options!
- 6320 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ 85715, United States
- +1 520 296 1631
- Friday – Saturday, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Monday – Thursday, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM.
Pastiche Modern Eatery
Music, wine, and fine dining – this is what you can expect at Pastiche Modern Eatery. This New American restaurant offers a diverse menu with many options to satisfy your taste buds.
For our steak lovers, try the Prime Rib, and you won’t be disappointed.
- 3025 N Campbell Ave Suite 121, Tucson, AZ 85719, United States
- +1 520 325 3333
- Sunday – Thursday, 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Friday – Saturday, 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Monday – Saturday, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
If you love al fresco dining in style, pay a visit to Cielos. One look at the atmosphere, and you feel like royalty. The ambiance is amazing, and the food is even better. The floating potted plants make the whole dining experience surreal.
They offer seasonal cuisine that pays tribute to Southwest ingredients. They have appetizers, salads, and entree options that include specialty dishes like their signature Lodge Pasta.
- 306 N Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711, United States
- +1 520 320 2014
- Monday – Sunday, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM, and 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
With multiple seating options to choose from, Maynards lets you enjoy your food according to your choice. Their food is top-notch, the wine is amazing, and they even offer private rooms for a more secluded dining experience.
This restaurant features a seasonal monthly menu, focusing on local ingredients and partnerships. Their location is wonderful as they are nestled within the historic train depot in Tucson, and they’re known for having a great atmosphere.
- 400 N Toole Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 545 0577
- Wednesday – Sunday, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
You might also be interested in:
- Best Pizza in Tucson
- Best Breweries in Tucson
- Best Bars in Tucson
- Best Ice Cream in Tucson
- Best Tacos in Tucson
- Best Burgers in Tucson
- Best Wings in Tucson
- Best Sushi in Tucson
- Best Cafes in Tucson
- Best Steakhouses in Tucson
- Best Lunch in Tucson
- Best Mexican food in Tucson
- Best Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Tucson
- Best Breakfast in Tucson