Tucson, Arizona is a city of multiple cuisines, cultures, and rich history. Here, people enjoy a variety of food, whether it’s burgers, pizzas, fries, wings, tacos, or sushi.
This city’s restaurants will give you a huge variety of sushi dishes that are made by using different ingredients, sauces, and methods. Sushi lovers, we want your attention because this one is surely for you.
Best Sushi in Tucson
Obon Sushi Bar Ramen
Do you want to try sushi rolls, cocktails, and ramen bowls with contemporary décor and the scenery of a beautiful patio?
If so, then OBON Sushi Bar Ramen should surely be your next stop for sushi. Everything about this place is perfect and exactly what a sushi lover would expect. So, enjoy the best dining experience with an amazing menu that is satisfying and unique.
- 350 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 5204853590
- Monday–Sunday, 4:00 PM –10:00 PM.
Kazoku-sushi & Japanese Cuisine
If you want to enjoy innovative sushi rolls, Japanese entrees, wine, cocktails, and beer all in one place, then you must visit Kazoku-Sushi & Japanese Cuisine.
It is certainly the right choice for you to try some amazing Japanese cuisine and freshly-made sushi. They also offer starters, lunch boxes, and different types of sushi, like nigiri, sashimi, salmon, tuna, and yellowtail.
- 4210 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85712, United States
- +1 5207776249
- Monday – Saturday, 12:00 AM –8:30 PM.
Are you a fan of fresh sushi? If so, you must try Sachiko Sushi! This joint serves fresh sushi, fresh fish, and seasoned premium rice. They really bring the quality to their dishes!
Plus, they also offer Japanese and Korean cuisine with a wide selection of premium sake. It is the best combination of foods and dishes.
- 1101 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712, United States
- +1 5208867000
- Monday–Sunday, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
Sushi-Cho Restaurant is famous because they offer delicious and unique sushi in Tucson. The taste and ingredients they use are quite different and exciting.
They offer starters, summer rolls, White Tuna Tataki, Coconut Shrimp, crispy Thai Chicken Wings, deep-fried oysters, squid legs, crab puffs, green mussels, and much more.
- 1830 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85719, United States
- +1 5206288800
- Saturday and Sunday, 4:00 PM –9:30 PM. Monday– Friday, 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM and 4:00 PM –9:00 PM.
O Sushi Restaurant
O Sushi Restaurant is known for their menu and fantastic customer service. Their staff is famous for being compassionate, humble, and friendly.
There is a proper Sushi Bar Entrée where all the sushi-related dishes are available, along with sides, combos, appetizers, and noodles. There menu is quite large and contains a vast variety of dishes. They also serve great vegetarian options for the vegetarian sushi lovers!
- 4689 E Speedway Blvd #4633, Tucson, AZ 85712, United States
- +1 520 325 6552
- Monday–Saturday, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM and 4:30 PM –8:30 PM.
Sushi-ten Japanese Restaurant
This unique spot is a combination of a Japanese eatery and a sushi house. You’ll find everything you’re looking for right here! Sushi-Ten Japanese Restaurant offers hand rolls, side dishes, Japanese noodles, appetizers, and more.
If you want to try rice, desserts, cocktails, fries, cutlets, salads, chef’s special, and tempura dinner, you found the place for you. Do not miss out on this chance to experience tasty food and enjoy a great environment.
- 4500 E Speedway Blvd UNIT 1, Tucson, AZ 85712, United States
- +1 5203240010
- Monday–Sunday, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
Shogun Japanese Restaurant
Enjoy the essence and taste of sushi, noodles, rice, and teriyaki dishes at Shogan Japanese Restaurant. This spot offers a perfect sushi bar where you will find all types of sushi and Japanese dishes to satisfy your cravings. Their sushi bar has a wide variety of options ranging from rainbow rolls, dragon rolls, eel rolls, and more!
This spot offers more than just sushi! They also offer Hibachi style entrees, appetizers, salads, soups, desserts, and more! They’re known for being fairly priced and they offer take-away services as well as dine-in.
- 5036 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704, United States
- +1 520 888 6646
- Saturday –Sunday, 12:00 AM –9:00 PM. Monday –Friday, 11:30 AM –2:30 PM and 5:00 PM –9:00 PM.
Izumi Sushi Bar Seafood
Izumi Sushi Bar offers a complete lunch and dinner meal for sushi lovers and Japanese cuisine enthusiasts. Their main menu features Tonkotsu Ramen, Sushi Rolls, Steak Teriyaki, Spicy Squid, and more!
They also offer Asian cuisine, Japanese cuisine, Vegetarian options, gluten free options, and more. They consider themselves a comfortable, laid-back environment, and they even have a bar. They offer take-away and delivery as well.
- 3655 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716, United States
- +1 5203272778
- Wednesdays – Mondays, 2:30 AM- 8:00 PM.
Sakura Teppan Steak & Sushi
If you want to enjoy steak and sushi in the same place, then you must try Sakura Teppan Steak & Sushi!
Sakura Teppan Steak & Sushi is a family-friendly restaurant that offers a diverse menu, live music, and delicious sushi made to order. The menu includes different vegetarian and vegan dinners so that everyone can enjoy a great meal!
- 6534 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ 85715, United States
- +1 5202987777
- Sunday, 12:00 AM –11:00 PM. Monday–Saturday, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Sushi Cortaro on River
Sushi Cortaro on the river is the best spot for food and nature lovers. It offers a river view with delicious sushi that will surely keep you hooked. Their menu includes bento specials, lunch sushi specials, donburi dishes, children’s plates, desserts, and much more.
If you want to enjoy delicious food with a great view, then this place is a must-visit. Plus, you can also take-away.
- 75 W River Rd #181, Tucson, AZ 85704, United States
- +1 5208881886
- Tuesday – Sunday, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
You might also be interested in:
- Best Pizza in Tucson
- Best Breweries in Tucson
- Best Bars in Tucson
- Best Ice Cream in Tucson
- Best Tacos in Tucson
- Best Burgers in Tucson
- Best Wings in Tucson
- Best Cafes in Tucson
- Best Fancy Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Steakhouses in Tucson
- Best Lunch in Tucson
- Best Mexican food in Tucson
- Best Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Tucson
- Best Breakfast in Tucson