One of the oldest cities in Arizona, Tucson offers a rich historical background, diverse culture, and stunning views. With so much to see and do in this desert oasis, you’ll need fuel to keep you going! This city offers a great variety of delicious and cozy cafes to choose from.
Below, we will discuss the best cafes in Tucson!
Best Cafes in Tucson
Café Maggie is one of those places that has a great ambiance and vibe going on. It is friendly, warm, and welcoming.
When it comes to food, the baked goods are hot favorites. In refreshments, the coconut-prickly pear smoothie is a must-try to keep you feeling refreshed in the heat.
They also offer a range of sandwiches, coffees, iced tea, salads, drink blends, and more. They even offer vegan options!
- 745 N 4th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705, United States
- +1 520 829 7280
- Monday – Sunday, 06:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Café à la C’Art
Located in the Stevens House in the courtyard of the Tucson Museum of Art, Café à La C’Art exhibits history and sophistication.
The garden patio is Monet-inspired, and just being there is an experience in itself. The entire menu is handcrafted by the best.
Their American food is a delight to have. Do try their best-sellers, which are the chocolate bomb and mixed berry buttermilk cake.
The chilaquiles and the southern avocado toast are also must-try items. When you visit, ask the staff about the lunch specials and rotating dinner entrees.
- 150 N Main Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 628 8533
- Friday – Saturday, 08:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Sunday, 08:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Wednesday – Thursday, 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
Tucson’s weather is good almost all year round. The sun makes it a favorite place for outdoor dinners, which is just one reason why Café Passe is well-liked around the area.
The iced mocha is perfect for quenching your thirst in the sun. The ambiance is perfect, the food delicious and fresh, and the staff helpful. Does it get better than this? It does!
They even have a large variety of beers to choose from. The BAGEL & LOX PLATTER and the THREE EGG BREAKFAST are hits! The rest of the variety is unique and delicious, and you will not be disappointed.
- 415 N 4th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705, United States
- +1 520 624 4411
- Wednesday – Sunday, 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM.
Caffe Luce is so great that they have multiple locations in Arizona! The reason for their popularity is the quality of the food they offer. The lattes are delicious, have a good aroma, and are smooth and rich.
The homemade granola passes the test, and when you mix it with yogurt, it tastes divine! It is a nice place to hang around. It also has vegan treats, pretty good sandwiches, and cocktails.
- 245 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 623 4477
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Saturday, 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Sunday, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
Cartel Roasting Co.
The atmosphere at Cartel Roasting Co. is nothing less than amazing. The décor is cool and the aroma of coffee is present everywhere. They do the best espresso in town.
Couple that with a honey almond scone and your taste buds are going to taste heaven and come back. High-quality is this spot’s middle name!
- 2516 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719, United States
- +1 480 621 6381
- Monday – Sunday, 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Cup Café is a place with a vast and diverse menu, it’s a must when you’re visiting Tucson. They have wonderful coffee, breakfast, and lunch.
Their menu offers delicious selections such as soups, salads, tacos, and more. The Drunken Fish and Cubano are hits.
- 311 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- +1 520 798 1618
- Sunday – Wednesday, 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Thursday – Saturday, 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
Laverna’s Coffee Shop
With several items on their menu, Laverna’s Coffee Shop has a great variety of food. Their pancake platter is the best, and the Denver Omelet is a must-try.
The portions are large, and breakfast can be shared between two people. The Denver Omelet is made with four eggs, good enough for two people.
- 220 S Plumer Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719, United States
- Monday – Thursday, 06:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Friday, 06:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Saturday, 06:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Sunday, 07:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- +1 520 623 1389
At Le Buzz, you must try the macadamia burrito, mashed avocado, and lebuzz oatmeal. The cherry on top is that the coffee is brewed to perfection.
Top it off with the fruit cup to have a complete dining experience. For fish lovers, the Tuna Nicoise is a must-order. The lemon vinaigrette adds the perfect balance of flavor to the fish!
- 9121 E Tanque Verde Rd #125, Tucson, AZ 85749, United States
- +1 520 749 3903
- Monday – Sunday, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Crave Coffee Bar
A funky, cozy, and aesthetically cool place, the Crave Coffee Bar is one of the best. They’re known for the consistency of quality that they offer.
Their lattes are delicious, and a must try! They even offer crepes, and the Honey-Biscuit is a best seller.
- 4530 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711, United States
- +1 520 445 6665
- Sunday – Saturday, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
Big Heart Coffee
For foamy, frothy, and delicious coffee, pay a visit to Big Heart Coffee. This community-operated coffee shop offers a variety of coffee, including Tucson local coffee.
They offer coffee, cold brew, espresso, tea, and more! Their Raspberry White Chocolate Scone is a best-seller.
- 4802 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85711, United States
- +1 520 777 7761
- Monday – Friday, 06:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Saturday, 07:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Sunday, 07:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
You might also be interested in:
- Best Pizza in Tucson
- Best Breweries in Tucson
- Best Bars in Tucson
- Best Ice Cream in Tucson
- Best Tacos in Tucson
- Best Burgers in Tucson
- Best Wings in Tucson
- Best Sushi in Tucson
- Best Fancy Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Steakhouses in Tucson
- Best Lunch in Tucson
- Best Mexican food in Tucson
- Best Restaurants in Tucson
- Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Tucson
- Best Breakfast in Tucson